- Jasmonate signaling and manipulation by pathogens and insects
Journal of Experimental Botany
Vol. 68 (6): 1371–1385
January 9, 2017
Zhang et al. "Jasmonate Signaling and Manipulation by Pathogens and Insects" published in Journal of Experimental Botany.
- Structural insights into alternative splicing-mediated desensitization of jasmonate signaling
Vol. 114 (7): 1720-1725
February 14, 2017
Zhang et al. "Structural Insights into Alternative Splicing-Mediated Desensitization of Jasmonate Signaling" published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS).
- Diverse mechanisms of resistance to Pseudomonas syringae in a thousand natural accessions of Arabidopsis thaliana
Vol. 214: 1673–1687
March 13, 2017
Velasquez et al. "Diverse Mechanisms of to Resistance Pseudomonas Syringae in a Thousand Natural Accessions of Arabidopsis thaliana" published in New Phytologist.
- Leucine-rich-repeat-containing variable lymphocyte receptors as modules to target plant-expressed proteins
Vol. 13: 29
April 19, 2017
Velásquez et al. "Leucine-Rich-Repeat-Containing Variable Lymphocyte Receptors as Modules to Target Plant-Expressed Proteins" published in Plant Methods.
- Identifying targets and agents of selection: Innovative methods to evaluate the processes that contribute to local adaptation
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Vol. 8: 738–749
June 1, 2017
Wadgymar et al. "Identifying Targets and Agents of Selection: Innovative Methods to Evaluate the Processes that Contribute to Local Adaptation" published in Methods in Ecology and Evolution.
- Stomatal Defense a Decade Later
Vol. 174: 561–571
June 1, 2017
Melotto et al. "Stomatal Defense a Decade Later" published in Plant Physiology.
- Regulation of growth–defense balance by the JASMONATE ZIM-DOMAIN-MYC transcriptional module
Vol. 215: 1533–1547
June 26, 2017
Major et al. "Regulation of Growth–Defense Balance by the JASMONATE ZIM-DOMAIN (JAZ)-MYC Transcriptional Module" published in New Phytologist.
- CAMTA-Mediated Regulation of Salicylic Acid Immunity Pathway Genes in Arabidopsis Exposed to Low Temperature and Pathogen Infection
The Plant Cell
Vol. 29: 2465–2477
October 5, 2017
Kim et al. “CAMTA-Mediated Regulation of Salicylic Acid Immunity Pathway Genes in Arabidopsis Exposed to Low Temperature and Pathogen Infection” published in The Plant Cell.
- Dual Impact of Elevated Temperature on Plant Defence and Bacterial Virulence in Arabidopsis
Vol. 8: 1808
November 27, 2017
Huot et al. "Dual Impact of Elevated Temperature on Plant Defence and Bacterial Virulence in Arabidopsis" published in Nature Communications.
- The Role of Water in Plant–Microbe Interactions
The Plant Journal
Vol. 93: 771–780
December 5, 2017
Aung et al. "The Role of Water in Plant–Microbe Interactions" published in The Plant Journal.