- Jasmonate signaling and manipulation by pathogens and insects
Journal of Experimental Botany
January 9, 2017
Zhang et al. "Jasmonate Signaling and Manipulation by Pathogens and Insects."
- Structural insights into alternative splicing-mediated desensitization of jasmonate signaling
February 14, 2017
Zhang et al. "Structural Insights into Alternative Splicing-Mediated Desensitization of Jasmonate Signaling."
- Diverse mechanisms of resistance to Pseudomonas syringae in a thousand natural accessions of Arabidopsis thaliana
March 13, 2017
Velasquez et al. "Diverse Mechanisms of to Resistance Pseudomonas Syringae in a Thousand Natural Accessions of Arabidopsis thaliana."
- Leucine-rich-repeat-containing variable lymphocyte receptors as modules to target plant-expressed proteins
April 19, 2017
Velásquez et al. "Leucine-Rich-Repeat-Containing Variable Lymphocyte Receptors as Modules to Target Plant-Expressed Proteins."
- Ecological patterns of seed microbiome diversity, transmission, and assembly
Current Opinion in Microbiology
April 21, 2017
Shade, Jacques, and Barret. "Ecological patterns of seed microbiome diversity,
transmission, and assembly."
- Identifying targets and agents of selection: Innovative methods to evaluate the processes that contribute to local adaptation
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
June 1, 2017
Wadgymar et al. "Identifying Targets and Agents of Selection: Innovative Methods to Evaluate the Processes that Contribute to Local Adaptation."
- Stomatal Defense a Decade Later
June 1, 2017
Melotto, Zhang, Oblessuc, He. "Stomatal Defense a Decade Later."
- Regulation of growth–defense balance by the JASMONATE ZIM-DOMAIN-MYC transcriptional module
June 26, 2017
Major et al. "Regulation of Growth–Defense Balance by the JASMONATE ZIM-DOMAIN (JAZ)-MYC Transcriptional Module."
- Assembly of seed-associated microbial communities within and across successive plant generations
Plant and Soil
September 29, 2017
Rezki, Campion, and Simoneau. "Assembly of seed-associated microbial communities within and across successive plant generations."
- CAMTA-Mediated Regulation of Salicylic Acid Immunity Pathway Genes in Arabidopsis Exposed to Low Temperature and Pathogen Infection
The Plant Cell
October 5, 2017
Kim et al. “CAMTA-Mediated Regulation of Salicylic Acid Immunity Pathway Genes in Arabidopsis Exposed to Low Temperature and Pathogen Infection.”
- Dual Impact of Elevated Temperature on Plant Defence and Bacterial Virulence in Arabidopsis
November 27, 2017
Huot et al. "Dual Impact of Elevated Temperature on Plant Defence and Bacterial Virulence in Arabidopsis."
- The Role of Water in Plant–Microbe Interactions
The Plant Journal
December 5, 2017
Aung, Jiang, and He. "The Role of Water in Plant–Microbe Interactions."